Resources & Technical Services Section
The Resources and Technical Services Section (RTSS) is one of the 16 sections and round tables of the North Carolina Library Association. It serves the needs of academic, public, school, or special librarians whose interests lie in these areas:
- Collection Management
- Preservation of Library Materials
- Conservation of Library Materials
- Technical Services Management
The RTSS provides opportunities for continuing education and discussion dealing with collections and technical services, and seeks to fulfill the objectives of the North Carolina Library Association as a whole.
We invite you to become a Resources & Technical Services Section member and volunteer to help with our activities. Why should you join the RTSS?
- To network and collaborate with other North Carolina librarians, support staff and institutions across the state.
- To participate in guiding the Association’s initiatives, policies and projects.
- To receive discounts to NCLA Workshops and Conferences
- Joint applications for NCLA and ALA are available for students and paraprofessionals.
- Membership rates are scaled to match your income