BLINC: Business Librarianship in North Carolina
BLINC's spring workshop will be held on Monday March 3rd, 2014 at Campbell University's RTP Campus.
Due to incliment weather the March 3rd meeting was postponed. BLINC's spring workshop will now be held on Monday, March 24th, 2014 at Elon:
Elon University’s Belk Library
308 N O'Kelly Ave, Elon, NC 27244
Maps available at http://www.elon.edu/e-web/home/map.xhtml
BLINC's officers for the new biennium 2013 - 2015:
Chair: Mary Scanlon, Wake Forest University
Vice-Chair: Betty Garrison, Elon University
Secretary/Treasurer: Dan Maynard, Campbell University
Social Media and Communication: Nina Exner, N. Carolina A&T State University
Library staff across North Carolina can email business research questions to askblinc [at] gmail [dot] com (askBLINC). The askBLINC team will respond within one business day, however, it may take more than one day to provide a complete answer. See the askBLINC homepage for details.
Next Quarterly Workshop:
Thursday August 1, 2013, at UNC-G's Jackson Library (directions available online).
- Mary Scanlon, Chair: scanlomg [at] wfu [dot] edu
- Leslie Farison, Vice-Chair: farisonll [at] appstate [dot] edu
- Sara Thynne, Secretary/Treasurer: sthynne [at] alamancelibraries [dot] org
Join the BLINC Google Group!
- Hear about what this busy section is doing, and learn how you can get involved;
- Share reference questions and make suggestions;
- Look up email addresses for members.
BLINC Mentoring program:
- Let one of the officers know if you would like a business librarianship mentor.