BLINC: Business Librarianship in North Carolina
Library staff across North Carolina can email business research questions to askblinc [at] gmail [dot] com (askBLINC). The askBLINC team will respond within one business day, however, it may take more than one day to provide a complete answer. See the askBLINC homepage for details.
Next Quarterly Workshop:
Thursday August 1, 2013, at UNC-G's Jackson Library (directions available online).
- Mary Scanlon, Chair: scanlomg [at] wfu [dot] edu
- Leslie Farison, Vice-Chair: farisonll [at] appstate [dot] edu
- Sara Thynne, Secretary/Treasurer: sthynne [at] alamancelibraries [dot] org
Join the BLINC Google Group!
- Hear about what this busy section is doing, and learn how you can get involved;
- Share reference questions and make suggestions;
- Look up email addresses for members.
BLINC Mentoring program:
- Let one of the officers know if you would like a business librarianship mentor.