April is Membership Month!
During the month of April, we are challenging EVERY member in NCLA to recruit at least one new member. When a person you invite joins NCLA during the month of April, you will both be entered in a raffle. You may sign up as many new members as you like, and you will receive an additional chance with each new member you recruit. Those joining during National Library Week, April 13-19, will receive two chances for each new member joining NCLA.
The drawing will take place the first week of May, and the winners will be notified via email and announced on the NCLA listserv and Facebook page. Prizes include two $25.00 Amazon gift cards and five $10 Starbucks cards.
It’s easy. . .
Tell someone about the many benefits of being an active NCLA member
- NCLA listserv
- Networking with colleagues across the state
- Workshop and conference discounts
- Active committees, sections and roundtables
- Awards and scholarships
- Discounted ALA and NCLA membership dues for students and paraprofessionals
- NCLA Leadership Institute
- NCLA publications
- Advocacy initiatives
- Voting rights
- Fill out the raffle form and return it to the address below.
- Have the new member join by using the online membership form. If they prefer, they can download and fill out the paper membership form and mail it to the address below along with payment.
Both forms and payment must be received no later than April 30. Forms may be sent to the address or fax number below. If you have any questions regarding this promotion, please feel free to contact Lisa Shores, Membership Chair at 704-216-3693 or lisa [dot] shores [at] rccc [dot] edu.NCLA 1841 Capital Boulevard Raleigh, NC 27604 Voice: 919.839.6252 Fax: 888.977.3143