Submit a Proposal
The call for proposals is now open and you're welcome to submit your proposal for a concurrent session, whether it's a presentation or panel discussion. You may also submit a proposal for a 10-minute lightning round. The call for poster sessions will open later.
The conference theme is Collaborate, Innovate, Celebrate. We're looking for programs that are aligned with it and preference will be given to proposals that complement the theme. Concurrent sessions will be one hour long.
This will be a dynamic conference with exciting keynote speakers, a reception at the newly renovated Forsyth County Public Library and a rich array of exhibitors.
The call will remain open until May 17th. Presenters will be notified by June 17th.
To submit a proposal:
- Create an account* (or log in) and fill in your speaker profile. **Everyone has to create a new account for the 2017 Conference, even if you had one for the 2015 Conference.**
- All presenters must have an account before the proposal can be submitted!
- Click here to submit your proposal
- You will be able to edit your proposal until the deadline date (May 17, 2017)
- Register for the conference after you submit a proposal (registration link coming soon) ***Presenting at the conference does not get you free or discounted registration.***
Contact Gerald Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit a proposal for a Pre-Conference Workshop:
The deadline for submitting pre-conference workshop proposals is June 17.
Contact Mary Scanlon at email@example.com.