The North Carolina Library Association (NCLA) is excited to announce that our 62nd Biennial Conference will be held on Tuesday, October 17th through Friday, October 20th at the newly renovated Benton Convention Center in Winston-Salem, NC. The Conference Exhibits and Sponsorship Committees invite you to participate in the conference as an EXHIBITOR and/or SPONSOR. Our conference provides exhibitors with a unique opportunity to interact with approximately 1,000 library employees from academic, public, and special libraries across North Carolina. Our conference theme this year is Collaborate, Innovate, Celebrate and we hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity to Collaborate, Innovate, Celebrate with the North Carolina library community.
Booth rental prices for the 2017 NCLA Conference are:
- $550 - Early registration before June 15, 2017
- $625 - Regular registration after June 15, 2017
- $525 - Additional interior booth
- $1,100 - Early registration end cap with two booths before June 15, 2017
- $1,250 - Regular registration end cap with two booths after June 15, 2017
NCLA Exhibitor Information
Exhibit Package includes
- Space in Benton Convention Center
- 10’ x 10’ booth; 8’ high draped back wall; 3’ high draped side walls; 6’ draped table with 2 chairs and a 7” by 44” booth identification sign with your company name
- Exhibitor service kit, which includes detailed information on displays, transportation, and rentals
- Listing in conference program if information is received by July 1
- Badges for two booth personnel, which provide access to all events that don’t require an additional fee
- Your company logo/name with a link to your website will be listed on the conference website. This will serve as a direct link to your products and services, creating online impact and drawing attention to your company.
Hollins Exposition Services will be handling additional furnishings as well as shipping, receiving, and drayage. A list of extras will be sent with Confirmation Packets several months before the conference.
Booth Selection and Guarantee Policy
Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis for vendors who are fully registered and paid. Assignments will be confirmed after full payment has been received. The Exhibits Committee reserves the right to make decisions regarding booth placement.
Booth cancellations received in writing by August 1 will be refunded. A $25 non-refundable admin fee will be accessed for all cancellations. After August 1, refunds will not be made.
Exhibitor Hours and Events
NCLA has planned an exciting conference schedule of programs, activities, and events this year designed to increase the traffic flow into the exhibit hall. Our scheduled non-conflict time with vendors includes a “Vendor Sneak Peek,” a “Vendor Reception," “Breaks,” and an “Interactive Vendor Bingo Game.” This year, poster sessions will be conducted in the exhibit hall as well. The tentative schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, October 17th
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Exhibitor Move-in
- 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Vendor Sneak Peek
Wednesday, October 18th
- 9:00 a.m. Ribbon-Cutting
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Exhibit Hall Open
- 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Vendor Reception
Thursday, October 19th
- 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Exhibit Hall Open
- 3:00 p.m. Exhibitor Tear down/Move-out
- 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. All Conference Reception
A wireless Internet connection will be provided throughout the Benton Convention Center at no charge to the individual user. Everyone must use wireless – hardwired Internet access is not available.
Conference Hotel Information
Exhibits Contact Information
Maximize Your Visibility!
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
1841 Capital Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27604